National Steam Rally, Stradbally - Trade Stand Application Form
Please download and return the completed Entry Form, Copy of Insurance and Payment to: Kim MacNamara, Rally Secretary, ISPS, 36 Cill Beg Manor, Stradbally, Co. Laois. Kim can also be contacted by Phone: 086 8227802, or E-mail: email@example.com.
Please enclose Cheque/Draft/Postal order valued at €100 or £90Stg. made payable to IRISH STEAM PRESERVATION SOCIETY. Please note cheques made out to Stradbally Steam Rally or any other variation can no longer be accepted.
- All exhibitors MUST have UP TO DATE liability insurance present for the rally.
- The Irish Steam Preservation Society will not be responsible for damage, loss of equipment or items taken from stands.
- No subletting permitted.
- Only one space allowed per entry. Spaces are STRICTLY 30ft x 20ft. If additional space required an extra stand must be booked.
- Only one trader allowed per space and traders are NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE THEIR STAND ONCE SPACE IS SET UP. Traders must also display their goods within the specified trading area.
- No space will be allotted until application form, fee of €100 or £90 Stg. and copy of insurance is forwarded.
- Application form, with fee, must be received by the society no later than July 18th. Any forms not received by July 18th will be charged an EXTRA €50 per stand.
- The area rented is uncovered space unless a specific request is made for 10ft x 10ft space in the marquee. This is subject to demand but will be confirmed before the rally.
- Exhibitors must comply with instructions of the Safety Officer and Stewards at all times.
- Admission to Rally Field on Saturday from 2pm to 7pm and on Sunday and Monday from 8am to 11am. Strictly no admission to the field outside these hours.